Saturday, March 7, 2009

back

heyyyyyy
i'm back !!
close my blog cuz lazy do the blogskin. .lol
many ppl ask me when reopen my blog..
i noe u all are missing me and my blog ! XD
haha..
so cincai find a blogskin and do it 1st .
after exam i will ask vivan help me do till leng leng geh XP

hmmmmm...
exam coming soon !!
left 2 days for me.
duno can study finish or not oso ...
boh sim study larhx...
after exam then bz society and folio
how bz am i !!
bt.......
I LIKE IT !
wanna full fill my life without HIM
without him . i'm still alive !
i like this ! haha..
siao liao ==

urm...
this friday 6/3 was my dear EOH XIN YEE's birthday !!
happy birthday my dear ! =)
bought her a big bear bear..hehe
hope she can hug it everyday larhx. heart her <3
march this month. quite many ppl birthday d leah~
pokai ady ==
but nvm..
next month my turn !
22 april !! please remember it ! hohoho
still long la actually ==

saw him.
although is excited bt it hurt too =''(
bt nvm. i am learning to be strong !
CATHERINE LOOI ! u can do it ! gampateh !

No comments:

Post a Comment