Friday, April 24, 2009

22/4




22/4
oh yaeeeeeeee
was my birthday..=D
sorry for the late update...><
cuz really dun have the time to blog..
somemore my bro keep rebut pc with me ==
u noe la..
i sure lose wan ma ><
after skul went belgium with xin yee,ree jin,hui joo and zong heng
the alwiz siao wan..miss eoh xin yee xD
after fin eat my bro called me and said coming to fetch me..
so need to go back early..
sorry my frns..wan u all stay back bt i back early ><
then went pcf ...
i alone ! cuz my bro go see pc..
shopping alone and bought a playez tee..=D
the present frm myself..hahas
then night wen penang HAI BOEY SEAFOOD to celebrate my bday with my family..
dat night my family all called me as 大力人?==
cuz my dad called my sis and say celebrating my bday..
my sis say i so 大力 cuz wan go till penang and still wan my bro take leave gok..
so my family all called me 大力人..lols..
so funny la...
enjoy much dat night..long time din celebrate with my family le ><
get angpao frm mum and grandmum too...

kays..
lets show off my present ! XD
hahas
jk la..


the present frm my elder bro..tiramisu cake !
frm gyan aka ah pong xD she called me capture this with the paper..lols
thx zujing,suann and chankei ! <3>
and i really believe it...== then when she call me go take..i am soooooo suprise?hahas
look back my old purse..awwwwww....so pity la xD
left wan is frm my 2nd bro and his gf shue qi..right wan is frm xiang ting and jo ann..heard ant say they rush go pcf buy wan..so touch TT thx ! hearts u two <3

yuhoo...bird bird tabung frm wah jie ! xD

the maggie t pencilcase frm wei wang and jia xin ..thx !

siew yee bought me this..the black shirt..the green wan i sendiri add geh XP
thx aloads..i will see this shirt as my aim..to on diet and wear it ! LOL thx siew yee,vivan and jane !
weee...the babe shirt frm jing han and theng yin ! thx =D

ops.forget to rotate...the present frm my junior..so cute wad..jz like her? XD
okok..
i noe i very 长气!
bt i really many to blog la..hahas~
at last..
wanna thx my fwens who giv me present and wish me through hp and blog!
hearts u all..
enjoy my this year bday very very very much !!
tml going to chin wei's house for bbq !
hope it will be a fun night ! =)
realise dat..
i really forget him ady =)



No comments:

Post a Comment