Friday, April 3, 2009

biasa

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
such a long time din update my blog ady...
din update cuz nothing to update ==
my life...
getting biasa and biasa~
abit bored larhx..
haihs..
wanna add some new things to my life..
what's the new thing?
love?@@
impossible !
hohoho ==
pointless!
pointless!!
pointless !!!
lack of money !
so poor !! ><
i dun like dat feel larx..
see diok wan buy d things bt cnt buy..
sibeh xim tia d leh..=(
so..
just can wait for my birthday..
ask bro and sis buy for me !!
muahahahaha
but sis May jz come back ...zzz
miss her nia..
ytd heard dad say she alwiz do homework till midnight jz sleep..
las time call her she said over night at science lab to complete her experiment..
hear le pun xim tia..
bt that's my sis..
damn hardworking and responsible ...
my sis so good..
bt her sis ---me so bad ==
my dad and mum mia good DNA din transfer diok to me a..
boh huat lor..
haihs..
next week need pass up folio liao wor..
how..
duno how to write the 400+ words mia essay..zzz
sejarah folio..
ok larhx..get tips frm fwen xP
thx him aloads !
urm..
nothing to blog..
just wan to update my blog so craps lots.
oh yea..
got song to recommend.
LOVE GAME frm Lady Gaga
nice !
must hear =D
addicted to lady gaga recently..
her song so nice..
hear le mood pun high ki xD
addicted to her POKER FACE , LOVE GAME and etc
hehex..
-no new photo recently cuz my hair !!

No comments:

Post a Comment