Friday, May 1, 2009

the last night




finally.
i founy my camera cable =D
and now i upload these photos..just few..
cuz too many ady..

hmm.
just photo..nth to say actually






dat night most high d ==



happy family =D

nah~this is dat night mia K歌之王

poker poker ~

sambil sing sambil makan his jagung mia ~

some ppl back jor...happy ending =)

enjoy much in dat night.
bt actually we jz keep taking photo ..and our cmt bz eat and sing k ==
then at last the food cnt finish and ask them da bao ~ xD
i think this is the last time we play together..
after tml..f3 will separate..
cuz some of them will become cmt..and we cnt so good like before..=(
so sad..
tml AGM ady..
feel like dun wan go..cuz really dun wan see them 上任
see le oso tulan ==
bt i still got..cuz wanna take photo with my cmt =D
hehex..
hope tml will be fine..
nowadays..
my mood very emotional...
时好时坏..
morning d mood can good dao high..
bt night d mood can bad till feel wanna cry ><
how come har?
too stress?
exam coming soon
die soon =D
anyone wan teach me maths?
my maths really duno how to die..
haihs
hey
introduce my new baby for u all !
tadaaaaaaaaaa~ xD
my baby !
cute hor? XP
xin yee ,hui joo and ree jin buy for me geh =)
love them so much..
i will hug it everyday =D
<3
the last photo for junior?
=(






















































No comments:

Post a Comment