Sunday, June 28, 2009

happy day

ytd night my home open ''durian party''
LOL
my relative brought many durian and rambutan come my house
quite siok eh la..XP
my baby cousin come !!
arrrrrrr..so miss them lar ><>
help the brother and sister took many photos ==
her brother so like so take photo..hiao nia..XD
heres the photo of the brother and sister...



brother and sister..cute hor?x)


qiqi..bak bak d..><



weeeee...this very hard jz take diok d XD






then 11pm ..uncle suddenly jio us go sungai dua see car fair..
then we ma follow lor...
see the car put the big big mia speaker..
i duno how to say la ==
then there gt beach d..
so go play pasir with my cousin xD


with qiqi..<3
after play a while..
go see the car liao..
a few only lar..
some very chio...xD
and u stand at there ur heart will follow the bass ==
very loud...



i like this..got put fur eh XD

tadaaaaa~ this my cousin eh...nice pun la




see till 12.30am jz back.
then went eat supper..
watched some michael jackson d show..
his dance nice =)
then then then..2am jz reach home ==
3am jz sleep..
8am wake up morning call him then sleep back again..
when wake up realise that 9.30am ady !
my ttn 9am ==
suan liao..i alwiz ponteng dat ttn eh..
haha...
jz now help my sis do sushi..
hmmm..ma ma dei nia..
bro do d nicer XD
bt he alwiz bz ==
so ask sister do lor..
jie jie..u must improve ur skill ler...=x
LOL

MISS U ALOADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment