Friday, July 17, 2009

bad mood

u see lar..
looi chai chou this ppl..
really kiampak...
exam around the corner..
but she still can so relax online and update blog !
really wanna slap her and wake her up !
grrrrrrr ><

i noe i alwiz jz noe to say and din do any action..
is so useless larrrrrrrrr

yesterday my dad scold me scold till i cry
long time din cry liao leh..
broke my record
shit ==
then jz now morning i duno y i so dare go show my mum my report card ==
then she keep scold scold scold and SCOLD ==
1 sentence duno got many ĺ·®this word ==
mummy..ur daughter dun same with primary skul ady la..UPSR get straight As
but now..dun say A even pass pun hard ady le lor..
i noe i make u dissapointed at me..but i really dun wan d mar =(
i really got study d..but i noe u all jz noe say :''THIS IS AN EXCUSE! ''
FINE
i accept it or what..cuz my results can prove anything what
so ...this time i duno how die ady lar..
try to concentrate but really can't

skipped sch again..
went library with ck and suann
we boh sim study at all..lols
then pi sunway =x
guess what?
I MET MY BRO at there
really fcuk d ==
he say me ponteng a !
walao..i got tell mummy d k...
and he still say next time ponteng dun go so near eh place..
i terus TULAN and out of control..
and
i CRY !
ck and suann cheh gong and keep pujuk me..
lols...i saw suann pic and terus laugh out..hahas
cuz the photo really funny till a......can smile till cry xD
hahas
then someone make me angry again wor..
really really feel wan kill ppl dat time ==
but luckily got ck and suann teman me

then he come find me..mood turn good jor..
cuz dat time really funny...got 2 ''wartawan'' at there..haha
u noe i noe xD
then
back to library met hong perng and theng yin
thengyin's hair been cut...pity ><
but still nice lar actually
we still dun have the mood to study
hong perng's hp got fitness eh application
so we take lai play ==
ck take the hp run around the library ! XD
omg..damn crazy la..
then thengyin oso ..
they run eh style..really laugh die us la..haha
laugh till the librarian oso come ask us diam sikit =x

morning eh mood really sucks d..but now very good jor
haha

confusing whether tml wan go activity or not
society problem again
haihs

MAY GOD BLESS ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment