Monday, September 21, 2009

sad case

current mood: sad is damn damn damn sad !
current song: don't trust me ==

feel like now all my family members is very hate me
and i do hate them too =(
especially sis !!
fuck her
she told me dat my bro saw me at sunway dat day?
wtf?????
i admit i went sunway
but i wun admit in front of her !
cuz i feel dat i 没必要向她交代
make lost her small thingy then do like i make lost he whole mp4 !!
go die lar..
wait i go work i buy new d for u lar..siok le ma?
alwiz think dat own is the most right and wont listen to others wan
although u are the eldest among us but doesnt mean dat u are alwiz the right wan k?
u say i alwiz dont want study then go out..
yea . i go out
but when i at home wanna do my maths and wan to ask u teach me
wad are u doing?
u jz sit in front the monitor and even see oso dun wan see the ques !!
dats the reason i dont wan ask u maths
but u just think dat i am LAZY !
so now i ask oso lazy ask ady cuz i noe is useless and jz wasting my time
really sad...
scolded by my sis early in the morning
it spoiled my mood
just a fwen's call then ask whos dat..
excuse me..mum oso din ask u ask so much for wad?
u just my sis not my mum !!
now see ur face oso feel DULAN
hate me? just act like dun have me this sis lor
i wont mind at all
my pmr results good or not oso none of your buisness
this my exam i will prepare myself
dont alwiz take the exam and beg me

i really really really very SAD now
hope dun wan stay at home
tears out of control and drop down
is hurt

feel stress of my exam
feel sad of facing the old lady
feel meaningless

No comments:

Post a Comment