Saturday, September 12, 2009

dying


seem jing han asked me to update
so i update lor :)
just wan to flashback my things
09.09.09
was my dad birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
we went to tao for celebration
i skipped my bm tuition again =x

my dad ask the bakery shop do a special cake
the design is the 马票单 wan xD

all bout 999 wan still got my dad's shop name gok.lol
he is smiling but he dun wan look at the shot ==

then when heading to auto city
dad received msg frm his fwen
knew that the toto results was 3909
and guess what
he din buy toto ! ==
he terus am teh till scold ''ma de leh''
and his slank very cute !! xDD
if he got buy ma good lor..can ask him buy AINO for me liao ma hiak.
reached tao bout 7.30
there table all booked
so been force to sit outside..haihs
at hor..saw a twin eating at there
they just primary sch nia..
very cute la..they and their parents separate sit wan ==


after that sis demand to change place to inside
changed lor..
manazai changed to inside nia boh lang service us ==
suak liao
my sis damn beh siok the waitress dat time..
nvm..cuz i full le..haha
then take photo lor~

spot behind me dat man..looks like tam kim tong?lol x)oh yeah,is my bro whn at outside
my dad w my sis . so happy :D

feel bored so go toilet and take photo ==
like this ;)


back home at 10pm
wait my elder bro come back and sing bday song for my dad haha

i had changed my shirt dat time == btw.i same height with my dad?hahaXD


dat day oso chie ching and christine's birthday :)
happy birthday to them =D


then..
the next day thursday
had injection
we was the 1st class ==
and our class make noisy then the nurse and doctor start angry and scolded us ==
the nurse was damn fierce and kasar
make my hand feel so pain..roar !
after injection dat night i was suffering of fever zzz
my body was like...outside cold inside hot?
damn suffer la roarrrrrrrrr
cnt sleep well oso lor
guess what.
i am still going to sch zzz
went to sch feel very unwell
when assembly feel wanna faint @@
after had some rest feel better ady
and i was active back after recess =D
when BM period we very guai doing our work
but after BM is BC..
we din chap the teacher oso lor...
can do wad we wan although the teacher in the class ==
we still planeed wan go outside buy something back to class eat gok
bt at last din zzz
crowded?== we can touch phone like no teacher zzz
xuan yun and ah pong
they are acting rajin..nehhhhhhh

went to library just now
w suann,thengyin,junying & ryandy
ryandy keep telling joke to us
lmao
laugh till my tears oso come out ady haha
then hor..someone beat diok my injected hand
walao..is painnnnnnnnnnnnnn ><
still need to wait 2 days to recover..duiiiiii
and next week gonna inject rubella again?wtf
hope is just for no inject rubella before d student only

then sit junying's car to xue hai ..thx for drop me at there =)
after ttn went to sunway with sis
today is the 欢喜台d function ..the singing competition d
so sunway was crowded @@
went to popular buy some books
and met mango,ryandy,andy,wei chyan and lemon chao ==
they are...so guai lan..lol
luckily my sis nt beside me dat time..hehe

feel lazy to study !!
25 days to go !!

No comments:

Post a Comment