Tuesday, October 27, 2009

suck life begin :)

yea..
as the title say..
my life sucks recently..
since i start my work i feel that the distance btw me and him is getting far
oh yeas . after work is FAR APART
but what to do?
just let it be and i am being tough ok . =)
after cried for few days is getting better ady
hope i can make my life better please
i dont wanna my life being sucks cause of him
hmmmmps
went for school and nothing can do
is so bored lar..played poker card w/ schoolmates but still bored
because we really nothing can do
feel like dont wanna go school but rot at home will make me more bored = =
i cant update about my working experience because my bro locked his room everyday now !!
wtf
i wan use his pc to update my things lar..
the pc i using is suck zzz

mood easy spoil recently..
i dont wanna be EMO !! please

really hope that he is just joking w/ me !

No comments:

Post a Comment