Tuesday, October 13, 2009

take it easy :)

tadaaaaaaaaa
come and reupdate my blog ady..hoho
changed new blogskin :)
when i saw it i very like it although is very simple ==
simple makes the perfect ..ahaha

exam was over..can do what i like
can talk phone without worry
can hangs out without guilty
can do what i want ! hiak hiak
LET'S P-A-R-T-Y !
urm..
after exam will be many things await for me
busy life?==
nvm..dont make me feel bored very good ady
heard them say thursday need to return book
and i just remember my book was at the discipline teacher there
wtf
how to return my books?!
i dont wan go find teacher leahs..cause my hair sure kena eh =x
i dont want be the first wan who been cut hair after exam ==
lmao
nevermind. just let it be
hahas
actually during PMR..i didn't burn midnight oil ler @@
cause i need to sleep enough and i just can answer the paper well ==
when class test burn oil till boh rasa but when pmr didn't burn..
weird zzz
going to sunway with friends tml
i wanna go shake shake XD
but facing money problems?==
need job seriously
roarrrrrr
heres some photos during the exam week..
=)
suann,cat,xuanyun and zhiwei

ignore me ==


the couple?o.O

praying for good results XD



haihs..biasa ady larrrrrr


both of us like this photo..cause look su boon XD
next article will be post about my cousin's wedding dinner
stay tune
<3
i'm single :D









No comments:

Post a Comment