Saturday, November 14, 2009

rainy day

my heart feel so pain now...just feeling like got alot of knife stabing on my heart ==
the feeling makes me not well..
my mood keep turning down when thinking of him..
why must u play me?
i am just a normal girl why must i met you?
i really hope that i duno u before..at least i wont been play
always heard that ppl been play ..feel pity for them
now ..is my turn =)
finally i understand the feeling of being play by playboy/playgirl
so..i hate them much ==
seriously..i really miss him lots..but what to do?
he just see me as his toy and finish play feel bored and just throw away
promised myself that stop thinking of him.
but yesterday he sudd msg come and tell me the truth..
i know my past is ugly but thats call truth how also must accept it ,right?
but i also know that i cant force anyone to accept it...
sometime i really hope that i got the dare to call u and ask u whats going on?
but i know all my question u just will simply answer and u can choose to dont answer me too
so i choose to dont waste my money and time =)
actually i keep wanna know the reason also useless de..because just playing me...
play for NO REASON
now..
i am thinking that..
can i slap him?
scold him rude words? ==
i hope i can do it

actually this post i gonna update bout jz now hang out with hui joo and post my photo wan
but too bad
the line is not alow me to upload my photo =/
so just short post.


No comments:

Post a Comment