Monday, December 21, 2009

shopping holic


actually i very lazy update blog ==
but seem many ppl ask me to update LOL
and since my pps is slow make me cant watch my gossip girl
so come to update my blog
and the upload photo speed is FAST ==

will skip the qb post cuz they all update liao
and i dont have photo lazy go curi also =x
sorryyyyyy

lets talk bout my saturday
went pacific with sis to acc her buy dress
that day ..omg
she spend alot and me too ==
saw a very super duper nice bag ><
rm70 O.o
duno is worth to buy it or not..
but din buy at last TT
and spend my money at a i not so like d dress o0o (sry for my rudeness )

i like this tube dress much..but i din buy it ==nohh..this dress cost me rm70 !! i go buy the bag better ==

then ytd went out with suann,kt and junying
no place go till wan go prangin ==
mcd as our lunch
and went PDI bought polo tee zzz
four of us siao polo tee pulak..
praise kt and junying wear polo tee looks good
siok die them lar..
spend quite much time at there @@

model pose?==

pity suann =xsolo xD

after that went SnJ buy xmas present
then back to pacific
walks around nothing to do then back ==
night went starview to dinner zzz
bought sch uniform @@
pacific closed so early..9.30 almost all shop closed ady ==
make me rush like hell zzz

going xmas party tmr
hope will be fun =)

24 coming soon
xmas eve
who going to auto city countdown?:)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment