Friday, April 23, 2010

officially 16 !

heyyy
im officially 16 now !! XD
woots
had some small celebration with u guys,enjoyed much :D
thanks for pei ming bought a orea cheese cake for me =) i feel so surpise when she told me..
haha
and thanks for babes handmade card.. :)
lets share some photos with u all
(photos not arrange =x)


okay,is from suann..spot the pooh bear sticker..
cat: suann,why u dun wan put stitch eh sticker?
suann: cuz u are ball ball !
cat: == teh
well,ball ball is my new nickname ,create by lulu ==

next.


from Yin Ge XD whad a big cat !

dont see this so sui,actually is buy wan XD
this card from ah pong !! haha
we bought this diy thing together actually..lols

inside,spot the blank space,she wanna print out my photo and paste it,at last failed cuz lack of ink == swt die..LOL
and she wrote eh thing is lame till i sipeh like it ! XDDD

then

a big bear

From Kok wei,Chao,Mango,Ryandy,Junying,Zac,Eric and Jay =)

card from Jing Han ! i like the words,so nice..haha

Cute XD

and today
lulu gave me a suprise..
he cook spaghetti for me ! haha XD so touch la
and he gave me this too..lol



whad a special present huh?x)

now..
need to show off someone's present ==

tadaaaaaaa ! KT did a folio for me !

he took out the folio when im still eating my cake..lol
so shocked when he took out @@


we like this :)


ok,he put many my ugly photos,so not gonna to post up ==

not to forget,he treat a piece of secret recipe cake too..MANGO DELIGHT


natural feel ..LOL

once again,happy birthday to me !
woots xD

and need to thanks someone
is MR.LAI
he did a video for me ! awwwwww
how touch huh?XD
i almost cry when i watch the video..because is really the 1st time i receive such special thing =)
he used up 5 hours to done it..wow
give him a big clap ! haha
although cant meet up with him when my birthday,but i felt very happy too..
and he know it too ,right? heeee
thanks for using ur time to do the video,i really appreciate and like it sooooo much ! muacks :)

Lastly,thanks who wish me at Facebook,Msn ,Sms and Blog =)
Too many , cant list out at all @@
sorry for that. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment