Thursday, May 13, 2010

13/5


well,we argued cuz of something few days ago
is quite sad for us lar..
but at last also good back jor..
is now is very fine liao.. :)
and never broke promised again.
thanks my friend who cares about me :D
i love u all muchie..<3

and nowadays
idk wad happen to me..
keep feeling sleepy in the class
and can sleep 3 periods ==
i know im pig enough zzz
i just duno why im so easy sleepy :S
ah pong also pek cek of me cuz keep sleep during class XD

exam really really around the corner ady
but im ady holidays mood !
god damn ! =/
dont have study mood at all
hope i still relive after i know the results
but is still long
i really hope i can have the study mood
pls on the study mode for me !!
ROARRRRR
and plan go lost world with friend during holidays
hope the plan can success :D
then will very fun i think,haha

ok,end here
wish me luck for tmr lisan
!

No comments:

Post a Comment