Monday, June 21, 2010

sch reopen

finally,
the blogger is back !!
alohaaaaaa =)
i miss everyone !! LOL
due to my laziness
i ady forgot everything in my holidays
so just post up some photo =x

this is the photo when we going BM take cmt photo
suann and hooishan..idk whad they doing ==

im so tall XD

then
is about my camping !
this time not really become very dark
because we always 'makan ular' during build tent =x
HAHA
so im quite satisfied of it XD
before camp begin,we had some training for our members
tadaaaaaaa,im acting a casualty to let them treat me


is that real?XD

had some fun during preparation and camping
because 1st time be cmt together..
it makes our gan qing more good ki..haha
1st day camp
is most memorable
because our senior din sleep tio ! yeng die
meeting till 3am then continue our performance practise till 6am !
and then morning start our activity ady
i keep yawn during activity ==
is so suffer zzz
finally,
the campfire is reached
and we got THE BEST ITEM
that means the best performance XDDD
woah !!
shout and hug each other when we knew the results
haha
haven take photo with the trophy
i think will take it next week ba =)
although the camp is tiring,but i have a try that being cmt.
is quite a good try for me :D

after camp
keep hanging out with friends
because holidays end soon,so must appreciate it !
friday went to sunway to watch Toy story 3 with jane,thengyin and suann
we watched 3D
is not nice for me ==
because the 3D effect is not obvious
wasted my rm15.5
damn it ==

ini jane
she went shanghai liao !
hope she can yi lu shun feng lar
and remember buy thing for me ! XD

i like this photo although i very not nice ==

well
just end my holidays like that
not so enjoy actually =(
but is okay lar..
at least have some memorable thing for me
and my results sucks !
shit die

No comments:

Post a Comment