Friday, August 27, 2010


此时此刻的我真的超级无敌闷.
我很堕落,甘愿坐在电脑前面闷也不要去读书==
我可以去撞墙了
very no mood actually ==
HAIHS
duno whad am i thinking about
maybe PMS?
i hope so.
recently my temper is not that good.
so if i show u my pek cek face or i scolded u,
SORRY TT
im just out of control
newspaper post that holidays gonna start on 31 august,is that real wan?
proven ?
if proven then exam gonna delayed and i gonna duo luo for more ==
arghhhhhhhhh
really hate of my laziness but i just dont have the heart to change?
everytime when think of study sure feel very lazy !
i dont wanna drop class but im still dont have the heart to study ==
and nowadays gonna busy of my account folio
is so annoying !!
hate folio seriously ==
and gonna done it in few weeks ?
every sch already done but our sch just start
damn the teacher ! ==
need us do the folio when the exam around the corner,shit die =/

not in the mood =/
need ppl chat with me seriously TT

No comments:

Post a Comment