Thursday, August 12, 2010

loves

Booo !
heres im :)
gonna update about my outing with him .
my current plurk and msn display pic :)

since he had finish his final exam.
so he plans come to find me :D
firstly need to say sorry to my club's partner because i skip sch on wednesday =____=
and left her alone. aiks
im not a responsible pengerusi =x
but luckily she very good wan . hiaks
okay,back to topic
yesterday was his first time drive car come find me XD
feel so excited of it. LOL
the driver is beside me ;p

Reached sunway have his lunch at Kim Tavern
then watched The Last Airbender
the movie is awesome,but too bad sunway dont have 3D ;(
how noob ==
after movie
went to buy the snow ice.
i bought strawberry wan,nice :D
cost me rm4.9 wont so exp lar hor

then went to popular bought magazine then starbuck
ordered my beloved java chip then stay at there around 2 hours :)
i saw Louis Koo !! wooot
taken by him.

whad can i do at there is just
take photo,read my magazine and chat with him. Lol
but enjoyed lots =)


Angelina Jolie & Katy Perry in this month Galaxie's cover

nothing to do so play with his laptop's webcam !

kong bu de nv ren ! ==
kiss*


yesterday was the first time that we took alot photo
Hahas
very satisfied of my day with him :)

love the way u hug me

love the way u hold my hands

love the way u love me <3

awaiting for our next date !
I MISS YOU BABE

No comments:

Post a Comment