Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gurney

 Harlo.im just back from gurney
suddenly very got the blogging mood :D

vivan knew i wanna get myself a new purse
so she gave me this card . :)
hold this card can go inside the shop then selected item can have 50% off ! woot

today 10.30am Lisa (my bro's gf) come over my house then headed to penang together w/ my sis
went for the amway shop first. recently my sis became the member of amway
so she is kinda busy of her amway thing ! ==
finish bought her thing then headed to gurney ;D
we had our lunch at kim gary. 
ordered 香姑饭. very nice .slurp*
finish our lunch then go roxy to hunt for my purse ! haha
once i reach,there already crowded =____= my gawd
but luckily at last i still can bought a nice purse for myself.
is quite simple and it is black in colour. dont wanna buy white anymore due to easy dirty =/
saw many quicksilver nice wallet ! really nice ==
then wanted to buy one for my bro . but we scare he dont like
so took pic of the wallet then mms for him ==
at last bought one for him also. his gf paid the money and ask us dont tell him the price .
how good huh?

today余诗曼come gurney. actually the function 5pm just start
but her fans already waiting for her at there although just 2pm ! =__=
and i saw a few guy wearing their own design shirt. the back of the shirt is full of 阿余 this 2 words ! ==
nothing to shop so just went home at 4.30pm like that.
 looks not nice in photo == my sis bought one too

 my bro's
bye bye my old purse.
i still will keep well wan. :)

时间刚刚好.
is 7pm ! gonna go watch my battleground.
channel 311. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment