Thursday, December 30, 2010

New year eve

Sorry for neglect my blog =.=
i feel that my xmas eve nothing to blog loh. cuz i feel that just like friends outing like usual?lols
anyways,i do enjoy that night much ;)
well
today is the last day of 2010
how sad?
time really fly without realize.
this year overall for me
is quite satisfy for me loh actually
but 2011
will be a tough year for me. for every form5 too
SPM ! not an easy examination anymore =.=
need to prepare earlier and no play play anymore.
i wish i can have the heart to study and can have a good results always :DDDD
next year gonna same class with thengyin,wow
thats fun ! haha. but i hope she wont keep hate me =X ==
urm. whad to say of my 2010 else?
many actually, but i just sudd cant share out through typing
new year eve
where to go? 
Plan A is going to beach party
but now seems dont have transport and gonna change to plan B
but guess whad
I DONT HAVE PLAN B ==
nvm is okay . zzz
Just wish to can countdown with my lovely friends
this year cant say SAY CHEESE HAPPY NEW YEAR together -.-
quite dissapointed loh
urm. not so have the new year eve mood? Lols 
my mood is quite complicated now zzz
just stop here la.
will be last post of my 2010
OMG. whad a lame post huh?==

No comments:

Post a Comment