Sunday, January 23, 2011

CNY






Hello !
finally i got the time to update my blog :)
actually im always have the time just i dont have thing to blog about =.=
温室里的小花. *PUKE !

yesterday was our sch ying chun ri.
finally is over ! this year wil be my last year to do this event :(
this year is the most busy year for me.LOL
cuz im doing photographer and the 节目策划助长 at the day . 2 job in a day
im keep running here and there =.= very tired zzz
and feel so happy that all the performance are going smoothly. thanks for those who help me ! :)
got tons of photo at my camera and kt's dslr. here to thanks for katy perry for lending me his precious dslr :D
hmm. finally the event was over. and the next will drive me crazy thing will be my PBSM annivesary !
omg. this wan really can crazy wan. need to plan and prepare alot lot thing. hope i can manage to finish on the time and do it well. must know this year will be the last year ! i dun wanna have any regretment on it :(
and there are an important mission for me when anniversay. Oh my gawd. TT

Current school life aint good for me :(
i just feel damn stress ! and i wont have any action of it :(
depraved till max ! TT
hope i can have the study mood after cny. u know whad. im already in the cny mood =_=
thats why im so deprave zz
okay just cut the crap and i would like to share something to u all :D
TA-DAHHHH
my new pet ! haha XD
this is my brother's friend's pet actually.
but he went to johor so we help him take care a while.
actually not a while,almost 1 month ady ==
it''s name called DING DING XD
very cute right? haha
she just very cute and all of us very sayang her :D
even my mum too ! haha. fyi,my mum doesn't like dog
i hope that her owner can give us his dog =.=
but seems impossible ! because this dog is really very ho mia eh
she got alot dog's food and clothes ! 
we just treat her like our baby ! haha <3
when she is sleeping. ! 
her nose used to put like this XD
damn cute la. haha

okay finish my sharing.
heres some gerli photo ==
oh yeah lala. XD

stop here and homework ! 
damn it .

click my ads !!

No comments:

Post a Comment