Friday, March 18, 2011

short post !

oh yeah. finally im here to update my blog.
but actually it will just a short post due to I DONT HAVE PHOTO !
WHAT THE HELL !
seriously my blog is dead :(
i can feel that there is no more visitor on my blog =______=
this is so sad !
and i wanna do a nice header for my blog.
anyone wants to lend me a hand please? :)
i will appreciate it ALOT. !
hahas

heres wan to wish someone happy birthday earlier !
tadaaaaa. this siao kia.
as classmate for 2 years and this year more siao =.=
went for his party yesterday and all of us enjoy lot.
lols.
yeah mickey rocks ! ==V

wish u happy everyday =.=
SPM 10AAAAAAAAAA
er. duno whad to wish liao because u seem like hami pun got =.=
hope always go chance to siao together. woo
 lastly
a super yong sui photo .=.=
will try to updare my blog more zz
next month
is my day. woots !

No comments:

Post a Comment