Friday, April 8, 2011

april

N 年前's photo =.=
okay,obviously my blog is DEAD. lol =.=
seriously,dont have much extra time to blog. even online also hard 
busy of tuition tuition and tuition =_________=
school life dont have much thing to let me blog.
mid-term exam coming soon.
gonna start my revision soon.
but.
the subjects is many till idk how i gonna to study =.=
especially my addmath. who wants to teach me? fyi,i forget all.form4 things zz
hmm. just put it a side first.
my blog is going to be more more more and more boring !
how?!
should i close it ?=________=
i can feel there is no more reader? lols
sad case.
is april now.
suann tan birthday reaching soon.
but i prepare nothing for her ! omg =x
she asked me no need to do card for her and write a happy birthday on textpad for her enough
i hope she is serious ! hahaha
btw,
dont forget my birthday please ! TT
22th of april. hoho
==
this year my birthday also known as Esther day
dont forget. is our earth day too ! haha
meaningful. :)
okay stop here.
realize i really nothing to blog
sad die ==
bye bye.
rmb click nuffnang !



No comments:

Post a Comment