Sunday, June 12, 2011

sorry,i know my blog is dead. =_____=
对不起啦,我真的很没有blogging mood.还有没有照片可以upload due to my laptop and pc also admitted to hospital zz

time flies.
tmr will  start our tough journey
no more deprave no more excuse to relax :(
Spm approaching very soon. wth
well. just hope that i can have the study mood. =.=

lets talk bout my holidays.
假期我觉得过得还不错
看完我要看的戏,买完我要买的东西。LOL.
i spend alot until argue with parents. but at last also good back la . HAHA
假期见面最多就是Suann Tan =.=
很伤心,没机会和xinyee siew yee出门到,没办法我们真的住很远 =_____=
最近去marching training,晒到很黑很黑很黑!!!
脸严重晒伤TT
Mask is needed .
my family all shocked when see tio my face,very sad wan u know :((
nevermind,last time to join competition,earn experience and i think it will be a good memory .
hope we can get champion ==V


我很不会blog去,怎么办?!
算了,就讲到这里啦。
byeeeeeeeee ==

x.o.x.o


No comments:

Post a Comment