Thursday, May 14, 2009

黑毛

currently,using my sis laptop blogging and typing my sejarah folio thing.

is so bored now.
cuz duno how to do the sejarah thing ==
my classmate done d all is A Famosa wan..kek lok si d all din do yet ..zzz
haihs.

exam is around the corner.
and i am still goyang kaki at here?==
i realise dat i'm really lazy lar..
alwiz tell own must study but when i saw my computer and TV then i will forget dat i need to study ...
so cham ><
so..
tml plan ponteng skul 1 day..
leave at home study ...
and plan do finish my sejarah folio.

tuesday rush my ringkasan rush till my hand so pain !
i need to redo my book..so many ler...==
my textbook and exercise book cnt take back frm discipline teacher so need redo all..
haihs..pity TT
bt luckily jz few lar...better than xuan yun le...@@
bt hor..think tio my tatabahasa jiu kek sim ==
my book ady use finish liao d..tot can use new wan..
bt my BM teacher lao za bor ask me to redo !!
WTF !!
suak liao lor..
do jiu do..
bt really many till i siao.need photostat the whole book frm frn ...
grrr!

and now hor..
my class d ppl almost all very hate our class teacher---> miss THE
very pek cek her wan..
sikit sikit jiu at there kap siao then say wan change place ..
walao..
dulu i still very syok her wan..now noe her real face ady sibeh beh syok her..
so i alwiz sleep during her class wan..
wakaka..xD

urm..
wannna to share sumthing with u all..
found at my class's table

[甜蜜蜜的改版]
油腻腻
你全身油腻腻
走路的时候油一直在滴
我滑倒爬不起~

oh yea.
my new nickname 黑毛? lols
suki is 中毛 xin yee is 少毛 ==
jz say for syok lar.
i prefer my nickname as chai chou xD

XD
today when waiting english teacher come keep singing this song.
hahas..


pointless.
get to go.
no photo recently..cuz of my short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment