Friday, June 12, 2009

pointless

jz like the title ''pointless''
yea..i'm pointless ==
but i still wan update blog wor..duno why my mind keep ask me to update blog.
SWT

hmmmm..
yesterday was a camp fire at our skul....
plan wan go d...
but hor....we nt camper at there and we dun have excuses to go ==
so STAY AT HOME
TT
and hor..the jane alwiz kap dao dat leng zai !! geram si wa !!><
heard them say KRS was the overall champion..
and GIRL GUIDE get the best item wor....><
haihs..
suan liao lor..pbsm alwiz cnt get good prize in skul wan =''(
so miss them..
duno how their camping..
when skul reopen wan tangkap my junior come ask liao XD
and heard my junior say this year d form1 very gai wor..
bt is truth ..haihs..
pitymy form2 ..still need lead f1 for whole year ==

today friday ady...
skul reopen soon..
got happy got sad oso..
happy cuz can meet back my fwens..
sad cuz my homework din done yet !! ==
think diok jiu sienz ler...need face the lao zha bor liao.....TT

tml mango them jio me go badminton ...
duno can go or not..cuz boh lang fetch..
hope can go lar..i dun wan stay at home.
tis holidays jz hangs out with fwens 2 times only..
pity sei....
stay at home stay till i wan muntah liao @@
beh tong...

nth to say ady...
stop here

No comments:

Post a Comment