Sunday, June 7, 2009

usual

as usual..
stay at home..
nothing to do..
facing the monitor for more than 3 hours everyday..==

today morning.
woke up at 8am..
headed to church with parents.
then after finish went kim hee lou eat dim sum..
ate dio some quite weird d food =S
but some nice =D
then back take a nap..
wake up online plurk ..
hehe..
nowadays addicted plurk jor..
although my karma back to 0 ==
bt i will try my best let my karma get more higher..
so my frns..
help me ! XD

just now go shop help..
what the hell !
so many ppl..
busy till i siao ==
tired nia.
i think today will sleep earlier..
urm..
tml sis go ipoh le wor..
then tuesday fly le..TT
me need alone again..
sienz..
bt nvm lar..she lend me her notebook for 1 week..
got many movie can watch..
hiak hiak XP
reminded my sis to buy me some thing frm hong kong..
hope she will buy lar..><

hmm..
plan hangs out with xin yee..
but her mum dun let =[
and i dun have transport..
haihs..
i dun wan stay at home lar..
so sienz TT

craping aloads..
stop here.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment