Sunday, July 5, 2009

random sunday


the key chain of my pencilcase xD i wish it !*

well..
was a peaceful sunday..
woke up in the early morning and went church with family
heres the photo in the morning..my face still 水肿==

then went chai leng park have our brunch..
鸡丝河粉 =D yummy *
then went back home..
nth to do liao..
planned wan go library eh.. bt suann nt going so cancel
been scolded by mum jz now..
haihs..bt she scold me is right eh cuz i really did wrong =/
sorry mum..i promise i will improve it


then...do my geo nota..
cnt concentrate myself ==
did my geo over 2 hours like dat? wasting time again..haihs
then my pc damn damn lag make me pek cek nia..
so go sis room snapping photo ==
i noe i very wuliao lar..
bt really bored ma...boh huat



i lame till go take my sis eh sunglasses lai snap ==



i like this pic * XP
went for work just now..
dad today too free ady..
keep 监视 me work ==
so cnt curi tulang..
pigu lar ><
actually..
i pointless now ==
just wan to update my blog..
lols..


she need you badly !

tml study week again.
left only 1 week for me !
><





No comments:

Post a Comment