Saturday, August 15, 2009

sad

lazy to update my blog recently
and..
currently my mood is suck ! ==
wtf..
feel wan to scold rude words marathon lar...
but can't
i must 戒粗话 !!
roar !
i am so moodless lar
can someone concern me?
jz now saw a couple sibeh sweet eh lor..
u noe i noe lar..hor ?
hahas
damn envy
bt i envy lai is useless eh
becuz i noe i wun have the chance wan..
right?
yes..exactly =)
wtf i am blogging ?
i oso duno wad i am talking about ==
sick till siao liao..
trial coming soon
but i dun have the exam mood
go library jz chit chat with frn
i am really 犯贱!!
SLAP ME PLEASE
monday going to my aunt's house stay ler..
becuz whole family going to johor =''(
my sis graduation ceremony..
too bad..i cnt atrend becuz of the stupid trial !
grrrr
the family photo will dun have me
how sad huh?!
haihs
nth can blog
dun have the mood to blogging
sorry does nt mean everything !!

No comments:

Post a Comment