Sunday, August 9, 2009

untitled


time past very fasttttttttttt
soon...sunday reached..and tml monday ady ==
tml smk percubaan ady !
omg..wish them good luck o.o
and..
i haven start my study
when i jz can concentrate my study huh?><


lets talk about my weekdays =)
monday till wednesday i think nth special
thur ;
after sch went tuition ..
after tuition we did some crazy thing again ==
i bring hp go then after ttn we felt wu liao so xuanyun and i record video
lols
damn funny lar..
we all laugh till whole road oso our voice =x
XD
enjoy those crazy moment we did !

friday
A THE din come in our class again ==
she din in our class for 1 week ady
geng lor her ...
then ziyang them bring hp
snap photos like dun bothers the sch rules
haha
suann felt not well dat time..so she cnt do anything
pity her =/
after sch..
sis bring me go liton for have a hair cut
actually i wan go OS d...
bt sis rush of time so jz go liton lor
i really damn hate the ppl
cut my hair but he kasar till like wan cut my head down !
==
dun wan go there cut ady lar..
cut till my hair short short cute cute
><

i noe i dun have image xD

yesterday
was the caring week
reached sch go find huijoo
after that jz walk around lor
quite bored..and i dun buy any coupon ==
just use huijoo eh
then sienz
go my society stall help them sell bubur chacha and sushi xD
i come nia..
help them sell many ady..
wakakaka

then just now..
went library
when i reached 2nd floor din open ==
so full..
went sunway for movie =x
大内密探灵灵狗
funny movie.
okok nia la..wun so nice lor
i wan watch just cuz of my beloved 古天乐nia <3
teehee
back library continue study
cnt study again
chit chat at thr..today jane come
so we many things to talk..
lols
kt and me


wonder next week which day to skip sch ==
really dun have the mood to go sch recently
haihs
i am lazy cat !

No comments:

Post a Comment