Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sick =/

hello
such a long time din update my blog ady ..
cuz nothing to update?@@
idk . zz
actually i really nothing to update de lor..
how? ==
my god
keep craping zzz
skip school today cuz of my sickness =(
feel very unwell ytd during maths tuition..
my body feel damn hot and suffering from fever
ate many medicine x(
i hate it..is so pity !!
and cant eat any rice..just MILO AND BREAD
omg
my tongue getting odourless TT
i miss my hokkien mee TT
i wan eat some spicy things please == is my favourite..
everyday i sure will ate some spicy things..omg
no wonder my pimples is getting more and more !!
oxy is not so effective ==
now im so hungry..
today just drank 2 cup milo and 2 slices of bread
i dont wan this 2 things ==
my mum sick also..pity zzz
my dad at genting now..no ppl buy food for me
TT
I WAN MCD !!
roarrrrrrrrr


btw..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIO YI JUN XD

No comments:

Post a Comment