Saturday, February 6, 2010

CNY XDD

wooohooo
such a long time din update bagus bagus eh post liao hor?
feel sorry to myself and my blog x)
gonna update bout yesterday sch's迎春日 things and lot of photo =D
latest me. taken when went qb with suann them


lets talk bout my sch life 1st
recently very ngam with xuan yun XDD
we always bully ah pong,gossip bout ppl bad things and din do homework together
hoho..( i'm still the lazy bug,slap me ) ==
same class with her added a lot of fun..haha
we stil bring the 保温瓶to sch together.haha
she drink milo i drink white coffee XD
so relax huh? haha
loves to same class with ah pong, cuz can always bully her and lend homework frm her XD
hiak hiak
lot of funny thing during class recently =)

yesterday woke up early in the morning asked mum fetch me to sch
reached sch at 7am ,so early ==
during the show..i had nothing to do
keep walking around find friend although im the crew =x
met suki them and take photos ! xD


we suddenly heng b-box ==

take 1#
take 2#yoyoyorock it !solo time !! XD


after that..
some random photo 1st o.O
puijane with memy partner during class,vivan :D


then..at upper ki high with jane,suann and jinghan .. hahai duno why im so high ==suann !!


okay..due to thengyin's latest post got a 看图说故事
so i wan too XDfirstly..they are couple..how sweet huh? =S
but after jinghan saw this picture..feel that im so man,and suann very nerd =xso she fall in love with me XDD
after that suann go find jane,but tio reject =(so they decide to be good friend..see stand to straight ==
at last,happy family !! yeah ==V

ok,story end == slap *


reached home at 1pm and nap till 3pm =)

feel bored at home

so jio sis go out kia kia ==
and we decide go jusco :Di like this face seriously ==

bought 2 jeans at 爱一clothes shop
satisfied with it..hehe
and i realized i bought many shirt from that shop zzz

just now mum ask me to keep my books and clothes
omg..is A LOT
damn lazy to do my stuff =(


CNY coming soon !!
WOOTS
i will going to genting with family at saturday
and guess what..
jinghan going too !! WOOTS
hope can meet her..but i must stick with my sis
bored =/
btw..
excited of going 拜年with friends,woots !

No comments:

Post a Comment