Friday, March 19, 2010

not-so-nice holiday

okayyyyy
since my blog really not so fun ady ==
and sinceeeeee Mr.Lai ask me to update
so i come to update..haha
but no photo ==
u know i know

this holidays is suffer for us? @@
cuz all of us just busy for activity
frm monday to friday
and luckily the anniversary was over !
woots
this year anni was just okok for me..
shake and shout till exhausted ==
but very not satisfy to our perfomance
due to lack of time to practise =/
hope next year got chance again.
and saw form5 performance..awesome ! woots
get THE BEST SUPPORTER
hmm is ok.
but at last someone make all of us mood become bad ==
so the anniversary was just so so. =)

holidays just left two day for me? ==
someone date me out please !
but lack of money.. ZZZ
used my all money to paid those fee ==
need to work harderrrrrrrrr
and
i realised im out-dated ady
wan watch the 越光宝盒
interested of those artist..haha


and yesterday
18/3
was our beloved mr.choong wee chin big day
happy birthday to him !
treated him a piece of secret recipe cake as present..lols


blahblahblah.
craps alot i know

PNDL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment