Monday, March 15, 2010

re-update



nothing to do
come to update my blog ady :D
ytd went to qbay with huijoo,suki,junying and lum
to meet HIM XD

sit rapid to USM and plan to sit another bus to qbay
camwhore while waiting for bus

blue lens monster XD
pretty girl :D

the weather is sibeh hot
and no bus zzz
so we decided go by taxi..lols
cheap and fast xp
reached there faster go find food
all hungry like hell
ate our lunch at WONG KOK
then he had reach ..woots woots xD
watched alice in the wonderland
nice :D
big head red queen LOL
photos for that day

bisexual?xDpresent for miss eoh xin yee <3

reach mainland about at 8pm
and go pcf to find my bro
LOL
then suki and hui joo no transport to back
while still worrying this problem
i decided go find my bro for help ==
at last
my bro teman suki and hui joo sit taxi back to bm and back to pcf again
woots
love die my bro ! XD
thats all for the day
simple but happy
haha
appreciate the time with him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment