Wednesday, July 7, 2010

neck pain !

oh yesh .
current mood is just so so.
so come and update my blog
well,today is holidays
but not a good day for me =''(
early in the morning,when im still sleeping,suddenly i feel a sharp pain at my neck !!
i cant even turn my neck . omg
and the pain makes me cry ==
woke up with tears and go tell my parents
my mum say is my muscle problem ==
idk how to explain zzz
ate medicine and continue sleep till 12pm
cant go mcd study with suann and thengyin TT
now my neck is still pain,cant turn to my right side ==
is hard sleep zzz very umcomfortable

monday test ady..
but i have lost my study mood..
oh hell
i hate this seriously =[
feel quite pressure..i dont wanna let my mum to have any chance to judge on my relationship..
and the only way is to show her my good results !
but i feel that i cant make it TT
haihs..

anyways..
our beloved CHANKEI is coming back on next monday ! =)
i miss her so much..
gonna take tons of photo with her..haha
and lots of activity waiting for us :D

lastly..
my mood is still down ==
end here

No comments:

Post a Comment