Sunday, July 4, 2010

reupdate


this post is about my 4th anni =)

but before i start,
i need to tell something..
my pbsm celebration's article is located below my 2nd post ==
mean 3rd post is my celebration article..Lol.
sorry for the inconvenience ==

well
3/7 was our 4th month
but actually this month for me is quite slow ,idk why zzz
and 2/7 my mood was down
this because my parents know im having relationship already ><
i was very scare to face them ==
but since my parents act nothing happen,so i act nothing also zzz
but now,i need to study very hard
if not my mum wont agree my relationship..
so i need to prove that i wont neglect my study although i having a relationship ==
but is hard ZZZ
because i very no heart to study ! slap die me
monthly test is coming,but i haven start my study yet
hope this time exam i can improve abit zz
HOPE SO !
now.
im waiting for our 5th month LOL
i wanna go meet him so badly ==

hmm..
short post here.

ps:/ i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment