Monday, September 6, 2010

5/9

Current mood: good yet tired ==
Current Song: This girl . step up 3 movie soundtrack :D

Fall in love with this song.
this song appear when the Luke and Natalie kissing while playing with the slurpy ;)
damn sweet...woots

Okay, this post will talking about yesterday date with Mr.Lai .
less photo due to he haven send me the photo yet.

Woke up early in the morning and wait for him come to fetch me
reached sunway and bought our movie ticket . Piranha
Walk around then lunch at mcd,and online at there for spending our time..Lol
after that movie time.im damn worry that i cant go in because the movie is 18sg
but at last i go in successfully XDDDDD
the movie was just so-so
too bloody for me :S
but have many hot chicks ! bikini woot woot
rate for the movie 5/10
want to watch Phua Chu Kang and Grown Up.
wanna Laugh Out Loud xD anyone wanna accompany me to watch?;P

Starbucks after movie
just read magazine at there.we have nothing to do actually but we dont wan to back so early. hahaand finally can use my starbuck voucher. 20% percent off. Lols
well,dinner time reached.
and guess what? we ate Mcd again !
im having Mcd phobia right now. =______=

time flies.is time to back home..
and i dun wan to back :(
dont know when just can meet up with him.
damn miss you lar Mr.Lai !

And.
i prepared a present for him :)
is a pill box and fill with many pills? haha
some little words are inside those pills. lols
Feel like clinic cafe?==
and i bought couple mobile accessories too ;p
hope he will like the present that i gave.
although like all use buy wan..haha

at first,i tot he will wont give me any present because he told me that he dont have time to finish up his card
but yesterday he was give me a surprise.
he bought converse couple tee for me ! woots
felt so out of my expect?XD
anyways,thanks bi <3
Our date always the simple but im always hope the time can dont be so fast ;/
Really hope i can drive then can always go penang . hiakhiak
hmmmm pointless already ><
Gosh .
Whad else to say? for sure is I LOVE YOU :)




No comments:

Post a Comment