Monday, September 13, 2010

holidays


last post before sch reopen TT
very sad u know
so fast wanna sch reopen and i study nothing !
dont have the study mood at all and hanging out everyday
yea,enjoy holidays is good but is too enjoy ady TT
okay .nvm
think positively

Let's summarize my holidays :)
well,this holidays i feel very satisfy because i had watched many moviessss
woots..
Piranha
The adventure of the king
Grown up
Phua Chu Kang

i have completed my movie list XD
and all very nice..woots
now thinking to watch Resident evil
but seems impossible?==

another point is
finally Xin Ji group can hang out together ! LOL
no more 一年一次~ ==
went there do my folio
thanks wah jie's help me alots
but too bad at last i cant imbang too ==
well,enjoyed that day alot
because whole gangs girls busy of our folio at starbuck..haha
then watched Grown up with gyan,wahjie and kamhuang :)
then night watch phua chu kang with sister XD
whole day stay at sunway carnival. lols
this the group photo.
i love them ! :)

Then. received my cousin msg that they will be back on Friday
woots
means i gonna duo luo till the end of holidays ! LOL
but i enjoyed lot with them <3

spend my saturday with my family
3 cars headed to penang around 11
and guess whad.
Jam at toll for half and hour! ==
then jam till bridge till saw many smoke
found out yuan lai theres a fire case at the bridge
saw many reporter interviewing the ppl and the fireman is busying put out the fire o.o
this cause us wasted our 1 hour ==
after the bridge finally smooth back and continue our journey
went to the penang nyonya house o.otook many photos and posted at my fb
just go have a look ba :D
then go penang road cari makannnnn
ate char koey teow and cendol
saw many amo taking photo at there o.o
and the food is sipeh ho jiak
after makan . next destination
TOY MUSEUM
im so excited to visit that place because i never been there before ==
but reached there realize the fee is expensive
and many people
so uncle wan us to go back :(
dissapointed nia
headed back
and the bridge is still jam although 4 hours later ==
back home take a bath then went to kulim
steamboat as dinner and bbq as supper ! O.O
fat die me XD

loves to hang out with my cousin and gathering at my 4th aunty's house
feel so warm and my aunty used to prepare many food for us !
i miss her asam laksa so much ! woooots


Saturday overnight at my aunty's house
and back home early in the morning
due to i need to go out with Mr.Lai
LOL
this time special abit
because i need to go his grandma house to attend his jiu jiu wedding dinner @@
feel damn nervous while waiting for his mum come to fetch me .
but at last nothing also lar...Lols
and his aunties was quite re qing . haha
afternoon nothing to do but cant sleep
somore no wifi can let us online
so we just can take photo and craping around
for waiting the dinner
have the dinner at raja uda and luckily i know how to back ==
actually that day not much to say?
just my first time met his mum and very nervous @@
hope my image is good in his mum's eye XDDD
and miss the moment when im sleeping on his shoulder
feel warm and sweet <3

lets post a photo for the end of my article
forced him to do so . and im so like it ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment