Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally is friday !
means our exam was over XD
although still got monday lar.
but is very relax for us .
this exam really makes me stress til max ==
but i din do well in my every paper zzz
feel dissapointed of it .
but as TTY say.
if got study then get bad result just will sad
if boh study then get bad result jiu will sad plus guilty ! LOL
so just think din too much of it
let it past :)



Nah. this is my 残 face ==
eye bag big ka si
this time exam i din burn midnight oil,but i just change to wake up earlier zzz
but is nothing different for me actually
results prove everything la hor?
okay,just skip talking about the annoying exam

im thinking of whad can i do during my holidays? lol
after exam can fly like a bird already XD
feel wan to go do part time job,but seem dont have any fair leh
i wanna find a job like last year dutch lady fair
work with friends together is damn fun !
miss the moments lots <3

anyways,
i know someone waited for this article very long ady lar
less chat w/ during my exam
and he gonna sch reopen soon . i holiday he study ==
time boh ngam nia
miss him lots :)

hmm
nth much to say
LET'S HANG OUT AFTER EXAM !

No comments:

Post a Comment