Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yeah yeah
finally get my blog a new blogskin :)
actually this blogskin's theme is christmas theme . Haha
kinda like the background and the main point is i love christmas ! woot
FYI. im still having exam on monday =____=
is Chinese paper 1 and Sejarah paper 1. oh yea dont forget still got sivik ! ==
haven touch my book and i had depraved for 2 days already
all of us is already in the holidays mood,haha XD
excited of tomorrow,wanna party like a U.S.A
current time 3.20pm
i haven do my revision since friday till now ==
well,i think i just will scan through my book and continue my drama !
Can't buy me love . famous hk drama,and guess whad
im just wanna start to watch it ==
sorry,i know im outdated enough lar. so after exam will pia this movie XD
okay,stop here
just wanna inform u all im having a new blogskin, LOL



Ops,
FYI
today is my 7th month anniversary with him !
haha,happy 7th month anniversary,Mr lai ! <3
he is watching detective dee right now,grrrrr
i wanna watch it ! Legend of the fist,waiting for me,wednesday im coming babeh XDDDD
ok really wanna stop ady ==


No comments:

Post a Comment