Friday, October 15, 2010

well.
my life after exam is kinda bored =/
everyday go sch i used to sleep to over time ==
sometimes really wish i can same class with suann them . because i really envy them can always have alot of topic to talk =/
when know reejin,huijoo,xinyee and suki can work together,is quite sad actually
very envy them can work together TT
why wednesday i have activity? if not i sure follow them go wan TT
haihs. faithless.
very sad now,mum dont allow me to go out oftenl,she wants me to study
but FYI i impossible go touch book =________=
i wan go out to work ! but sad case,no one accompany me . maybe im really not an independent girl ==
very not in the mood now,watch whole drama play whole day game
LIFELESS. this word really suit me ==
walao..very sad now..duno how to say my feeling
zhen de zhen de hen sad !!

No comments:

Post a Comment