Tuesday, June 28, 2011

well,this is old photo =.=
i miss my skin colour :(
hard to be white back,although my skin colour is one road come also dark wan =____=

urm,just suddenly feel bored and want to update my blog
u know whad,
i realize my 2011 post just have 18 included this post ! wth ?!
is already half years but post so less =____=
im really lazy to update my blog seriously.
nothing to let me blog too :C
my blog was just too bored,hmmmm
recently busy of my homework.
well my homework not given by teacher but is from friends !!
ya,im busy writing for the graduation notes =_____=
but is a enjoy moment when u are writing out all the memories btw u and your friend :)
i will try my best to finish up the notes ASAP. lol 
urm,just stop here
gonna go have my medicine and sleep !
many people fall sick recently,take care my friends ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment